In this course, you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Instructor-led training: 5 days with hands-on lab practice
- Virtual instructor-led training: 5 days of web-based classes with hands-on lab practice
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
You will learn the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS and be empowered to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
- AWS platform terminology and concepts
- AWS management console navigation
- AWS security measures
- AWS Storage options
- Create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- AWS compute and networking options
- Use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Deployment and Management options
- Individuals responsible for articulating the business benefits of AWS services
- Individuals new to AWS
- Sysops administrators and developers who are interested in using AWS services